- The Celtics are +11 points in the series, but with the exception of Game 1, every game in the series has been decided by 6 points or less.
- Kendrick Perkins is not typically going to fill up a stat sheet, but his presence in the paint bothers the Lakers’ offense and rebounding. If he can’t go in Game 6, that’s a boost for the Lakers.
- James Posey is the type of player every championship team needs. He does all the little things in terms of key rebounds and pesky defense, and he always seems to hit dagger shots at opportune moments.
- Chris Mihm should not see another minute of action in this series unless he’s matched up against Brian Scalabrine in garbage time.
- Kobe Bryant has yet to have a breakout game this series. This worries Lakers fans, but it has to scare Celtics fans even more.
- Doc Rivers is winning the coaching matchup with Phil Jackson through five games, simple as that.
For more information, visit MattHubert.com.